Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Spring 2018

Barbara's Huey, watercolor on arches,  8 x 10"
This pet portrait was painted for my friend, Barbara. We both have a cat named Huey. The decorations are from a favorite rug.
Mission San Jose Cat 1, watercolor and marker, 6 x 8"
Mission San Jose Cat found a home during the Say Si Silent Auction.
Impression, oil on canvas, 9 x 12"
Impressions and Cool Morning at the River were painted during my lesson using palette knife and paint brush.
Cool morning at the River, 9 x 12"
The Starving Artist's Show in La Villita, (San Antonio) was well attended this year in spite of the cold weather. I had a good show and enjoyed meeting new customers.

In April my cat art is on display at South Alamode,
my pencil portraits are at Four Kings together with landscapes by Maren Philips.
The large tree paintings are at FLOAT.

I hope you have some time to enjoy spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment